Monday, March 8, 2010

Busy Busy Bee...

Hello again, I have more news quite quickly. Firstly, the ArtCards are almost ready for sale. Here's the blurb from the up and coming new Red Olive Website...

"I'm REALLY excited to bring you our latest idea - 'ArtCards' by Red Olive Studios.

Having spent some time perusing this website, you might have realised by now we're pretty passionate about Art! Furthermore we have great respect and support for the Artists we work with, around and near. ArtCards are a great way for us (myself and the Artists I work with) to not only get some exposure, but share our Art with you and your loved ones.

I'd hazard a guess that EVERYONE loves Art, on some level - whether they even realise it or not. ArtCards are a super affordable way to bring different Art by heaps of different Artists into your home! Use them as unique gift cards for any occasion - they're blank inside, so you can use them for anything at all. They also look fabulous in a frame - they're Art after all! We're selling them individually, or in packs of 10 (you choose 10 of your favourites).

ArtCards will also be available for wholesale, so if you want to see them in your retail space, please give us a call or email me for the entire list. We're doing all the work ourselves, and staying independent, (no agents or big guys involved - all the money goes into supporting the Arts and keeping this train running) so if you have somewhere you think they should be, we'd love to hear from you, and discuss some incentives for you taking the time to give us the referal. Win win for all of us."

They are only $5.00 each - and it won't be long before I add to the current collection...

And on another front, I'm on the ArtHouse Hotel website promoting my up and coming solo Show - 'The Layers of HER.' Check it out. I'll be exhibiting throughout June, and would love to see you there. Will keep you posted on updates. I'm a long bloggers aren't I? Not surprising - I'm a long talker too...Lol. x

No comments:

Post a Comment